The League-cum-knockout fest will bring the limelight back onto the vibrant Coimbatore Basketball culture, a top hoops hub in the powerhouse State of Tamil Nadu.
JJ 3×3 tournament to light up Coimbatore basketball
The JJ 3×3 tournament will be conducted between 25th to 28th February 2021 at the basketball grounds, VOC Park in Coimbatore.
The tournament will be open to participants in the following categories:
- Girls & Boys: U10 (born in or after 2011), U13 (born in or after 2008) & U17 (born in or after 2004)
- Men & Women: U21 (born in or after 2000), U30 (born in or after 1991) & 30+ (born in or before 1990)
- Open Mixed: No age restrictions; 2 Boys + 2 Girls or minimum 1 female player
- Open 3 Point: No age or gender restrictions
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- All participating players will be entered into FIBA World Player Rankings.
- Free stats will be provided to all teams
- The entry is free for Under 10 Boys & Girls
- Free game videos will be provided for U10 players
- Game videos will also be made available for purchase at MySportsFactory.com
- Participation is open to all players without any school or club affiliations
- There will be a cash prize for the Top 4 Men & Women teams & goodies for the top 4 boys and girls teams
HOW TO REGISTER?
- The last date for registration is February 14th
- Registration fee is as follows: Free (for U10 Boys & Girls), Rs 600/- (for remaining categories), Rs 300/- (for 3 point contest)
- Interested teams/players may contact Mr Aniruth (+91 99447 90227) or Mr Padmanabhan (+91 97877 70044)
If you’ve come this far…
Appeal to readers from Ekalavyas: Ekalavyas is India’s first and only basketball media company. We are not foreign-funded, nor investor backed. Your support and encouragement have got us this far. We now need your financial assistance to ensure we can keep providing you timely, accurate and important information. Please contribute via https://www.instamojo.com/@ekalavyas 🙏🏾. We are accepting contributions as low as Rs. 9/- (excluding a small processing fee charged by the payment gateway provider). Thank you for playing a part in keeping media independent and objective!